EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, RELEASE & INDEMNITY
In exchange for being able to attend or participate in Motor Sport Activities, I agree:
- to release CAMS and the Entities to the extent that any or all of them are providing Recreational Services from all liability for:
- my death;
- any physical or mental injury (including the aggravation, acceleration or recurrence of such an injury);
- the contraction, aggravation or acceleration of a disease;
- the coming into existence, the aggravation, acceleration or recurrence of any othercondition, circumstance, occurrence, activity, form of behaviour, course of conduct or state of affairs:
- that is or may be harmful or disadvantageous to me or the community; or
- that may result in harm or disadvantage to me or the community,
howsoever arising from my participation in or attendance at the Motor Sport Activities;
- to indemnify and hold harmless and keep indemnified CAMS and the Entities to the maximum extent permitted by law in respect of any Claim by any person;
- to be bound to the rules, regulations and policies of the Entities; and
- to attend at or participate in the Motor Sport Activities at my own risk.
Motor Sport Activities are inherently dangerous recreational activities and there is significant risk of injury, disability or death.
If you choose to participate in these activities and you are killed or injured because the activities were not supplied with due care and skill or were not reasonably fit for their purpose, your rights to sue the Confederation of Australia Motor Sport Ltd (CAMS) and/or the Entities* are excluded, restricted or modified. For full details of the exclusion, restriction or modification of your rights please refer to http://www.cams.com.au/get-involved/events/disclaimers.
*A full list of CAMS associated entities can be viewed at http://www.cams.com.au/get-involved/events/disclaimers.