Entries for the 2016 Yokohama World Time Attack Challenge are NOW OPEN.
Entries close on 30th April 2016.
Before entering your car
1. Read the latest version of the WTAC Rules.
2. Ensure your car complies or will comply with all the rules relevant to your class.
3. The Expressions of Interest Form below requires some specific information like your best lap time so far, make sure you have that information readily available.
4. Take some pictures of your car. Typically we require a side-on shot, front 3/4 shot and an engine bay shot. If you have more photographs of your car attach them with your EOI Form. If possible include a picture of the driver too. Remember the better the pictures the better your profile will look and the happier your sponsors/fans will be.
How to enter your car
1. Complete and submit the 2016 WTAC Expressions of Interest (EOI) form below. Make sure you nominate your tyre quantity, size and compound in your EOI form. This will ensure Yokohama Australia has adequate supply of tyres at the event.
2. Once your EOI has been processed and approved you will be contacted by WTAC staff and sent an invoice for your entry fee.
3. Your place will be confirmed once the entry fee has been paid.
4. Your tyre order will be confirmed once your payment for the tyres has been received.
2016 Yokohama World Time Attack Challenge Expressions of Interest Form
[iphorm id=”2″ name=”2016 Entry Form”]